Federal Criminal Defense For South Carolina
Any time you or someone you care about is the subject of a federal investigation, it is critical to seek experienced legal guidance. A skilled criminal defense lawyer can protect your rights throughout the investigation and defend you against any charges that are made.
At the Law Office of Jonathan M. Harvey, I have the insight and skills necessary to protect clients in federal court in South Carolina. For more than 35 years, I have zealously advocated for my clients at trial and in other phases of federal cases in South Carolina. If you are under investigation or have been charged with a federal crime, call 803-779-3363 or contact me online.
Fighting Criminal Charges
Many crimes can be prosecuted in federal court. Over the years, I have defended clients against many types of federal charges, such as:
- Drug crimes such as possession, distribution, conspiracy and manufacture
- Bank robbery
- White collar crimes, including fraud, money laundering, counterfeiting and embezzlement
- Weapons crimes, including unlawful possession, possession by a felon or use in the commission of a crime
- Crimes committed on federal property, including DUI and violations of the Assimilative Crimes Act
- Internet sex crimes that include possession of illegal pornography
Experienced Federal Criminal Defense
The federal criminal process is significantly more complex than the state criminal process. Anytime you are facing federal charges, you need an attorney who has worked in the federal system before and knows how to defend you. With decades of federal criminal defense experience, I will protect your rights.
From my office in Columbia, South Carolina, I protect clients against federal criminal charges. Call 803-779-3363 or contact me online to schedule an appointment with an experienced attorney if you or a loved one is under investigation or has been charged with a federal crime.