Guns and Weapons Charges
Gun crimes and weapon charges are serious matters, and a conviction could prohibit or limit your freedoms to have a firearm for sport. If you are facing these charges, it is important that you immediately contact a skilled criminal defense attorney. You could be facing serious consequences, including felony charges.
Columbia Area And Lexington Unlawful Weapon Possession Attorney
At the Law Office of Jonathan M. Harvey of Columbia, South Carolina, I understand the situations that often surround these charges, and I am prepared to provide the staunch defense of your rights that you need. I advocate for the best possible outcome for my clients.
I defend clients against all manner of gun- and weapon-related charges, including:
- Felony in possession of a firearm
- Unlawful possession of a firearm
- Carrying a concealed weapon
- Possession of a deadly weapon
- Unlawful discharge of a firearm
- Brandishing of a firearm in public
- Assault with a dangerous or deadly weapon
- Possession of a machine gun or a semi-automatic weapon
- Unlawful manufacturing, sale or distribution of firearms
I will isolate each charge to be reviewed on its own merit. My careful preparation helps to position you for the best outcome possible.
Columbia Gun Charge Attorney
To fully understand the situation and determine the most effective manner possible to attack the problem, I provide each client an initial consultation. To arrange a meeting with a skilled criminal defense lawyer, please call my office today at 803-779-3363.